Do you feel as though you’re trying everything to scale and grow your online business, but you’re always stuck in limbo? One of the greatest keys to answer your problems is lead generation plugins for WordPress. In fact, according to VentureBeat, 80% of marketers use automation software in order to generate more leads; 77% of them increase conversions.
So, if increasing leads is your goal, what are you to do? Firstly, you need a fantastic website that stands out to visitors and encourages them to trust your brand, as well as take action.
Whether you offer a product or a service, your WordPress website needs to contain essential elements for this to happen. This includes a compelling call to action, attractive images, social media share buttons, and a prominent email signup box.
5 Best Lead Generation WordPress Plugins
This popular lead generation software for WordPress will help you grown your email list and increase conversions, which will allow you to generate more sales from your WordPress website. The best news is that there is a freemium model that you can use – free of charge.
Unlike some other free WordPress plugins, Sumo is brilliant if you’re just starting out. Not only will you save money, but it will teach you the basics as to how lead generation functions. For more advanced users, you can use the Pro version and afford yourself some really great advanced features.
Here are the best features on offer from Sumo – free:
- Customizable design
- Email opt-in forms
- Free customer support
- GDPR compliant
- Includes social media share buttons on your website
- Automated email drips
- Integration with WooCommerce
- Instant integration with various email marketing services including Campaign Monitor, Aweber, Drip, GetResponse, Constant Contact, MailChimp
- 10,000 emails monthly
- Sumo driven revenue of up to $500
- Analytics for the past seven days
Here are some of the great features offered in the Sumo Pro Version:
- Unlimited emails per month
- A /B Testing
- Ecommerce design templates
- Advanced visitor targeting depending on URLs, geolocation, post, device type, etc.
- One on one onboarding
- Supports embedded popups, Click Trigger popups smart popups, Scroll Box, Smart Bar, and Cart Casino
#2 Thrive Leads
This is another incredibly popular lead generation WordPress plugin, used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. One of the biggest benefits of this tool is that you don’t need any tech skills to use Thrive Leads. There are visually appealing opt-in forms, and the visual editor is incredibly user-friendly.
On top of a great online tool, Thrive Leads goes a step further for its customers with its “Best Solution” guarantee. This means you will get a full refund as well as Thrive Leads+ if you can prove that it didn’t bring you better results than another plugin.
Check out the useful features Thrive Leads has on offer:
- Supports various types of forms such as Screen Filler, Lightbox, In-line forms, Scroll Mat, 2-Step opt-in, Sticky Ribbon, and others
- Drag and drop form builder
- SmartLinks feature that will distinguish first-time visitors from your regulars so that your regular audience can enjoy an online experience free from distractions
- Direct API integration
- Exit-intent popups
- Segmented mailing list
- Extensive reporting tools
- A/B testing feature
- Advanced targeting
Now popups might be annoying sometimes, sure – but they’re incredibly effective at generating leads. The problem with popups is that they’re often ugly, irritating, and obtrusive and can ruin your online experience. This is especially true on mobile devices where users cannot seem to find the “close” button so they can get back to whatever they were doing.
Popup Domination has claimed to solve this problem in that it offers:
- Sharp and clear popups that are responsive, and most importantly, will not impede on user experience on mobile devices
- Numerous email and redirect themes
- A/B testing
- Countdown popups
- Popup triggers dependent on time, views, page scrolls
- Targeting based on devices, geolocation, referrals, pages, etc.
- Integration with Squarespace, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Magento, WordPress, Shopify, iContact, and many more
Bloom is brought to you by the creators of Divi Builder and Monarch, two of the most used plugins for WordPress. It provides users with standard lead generation features for WordPress, as well as beautiful templates for alluring opt-in forms. These forms not only look fantastic on high-resolution screens but are also responsive.
Other Bloom highlights include:
- 10 popup animations to choose from
- 16 email marketing integrations
- 115 pre-made templates which can be fully customized
- 6 various types of opt-in forms
- A/B testing
- Dedicated Bloom dashboard
- Actionable insights
#5 Ninja Popups
If you’re working with a tight budget, Ninja Popups might be the solution for you. This popular WordPress lead generation plugin costs just $26 for a regular license – that’s a one-time rate. Included in that is 6 months of support.
Ninja popups doesn’t require any coding, the themes are beautifully designed, and there are unlimited customization options available.
Enjoy great features with Ninja Popups, including:
- Drag and drop visual editor
- Highly customizable popups
- 8 different popup alignments
- Extensive library of responsive themes
- Time display settings to determine the start and end of a campaign
- 74 animation effects
- Exit-intent popup
- Popup triggering based on inactivity, scroll, etc.
- Email marketing integration
Lead generation is crucial in terms of your marketing activities and the success of your business. You have very limited time to grab and hold the attention of potential customers. Why not apply effective measures with lead generation plugins and convert those failing sales?
Choose any of the above WordPress lead generation plugins and help kickstart the new chapter of your online business.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on all things Wordpress!
How to Create a WordPress Image Gallery
Whether you’re a photographer, designer, creative, or just want to create an impressive image gallery in WordPress, we have prepared some helpful tips for you. You may already know this, but WordPress provides a basic gallery block. Using the WordPress Gutenberg Block Editor, you can…
SiteGround vs. GoDaddy: Two Giant Web Hosts Go Head-to-Head
Choosing a web host is a massive decision. It determines almost every future aspect of how your site runs. As such, it’s understandable why so many users get overwhelmed and opt for the cheapest solution. Given the competitive pricing and feature set of SiteGround vs. GoDaddy, many would-be site…
Best WordPress Maintenance & Support Services for 2020
When growing your business with WordPress, the last thing you want to think about is fixing your site each time a new WordPress version is released. Unfortunately, if you don’t stay on top of WordPress maintenance, you can pretty much count on your site, slowing…